Go to top
- Scientific based approach
- Design and expertise of premises subject to international norm requirements ISO 14644
- Control and management of particles quantity inside premises
- Determination of the localization of monitoring detectors
- Cartography of sampling points
- Plausibility of particles flows
- Conformity to regulatory requirements (Good Manufacturing Practice)
- Construction and clean rooms analysis
- Prevention of cross contamination
- Unique way to get rational answers to GMP requirements, in the case of airborne contamination risks as mentioned in article 54 of GMP Annex 1 from PIC/s
- Energy efficiency
- HVAC parameters optimization in order to get the best energy controlled investment
- Direct comparison between 2 different aeraulic solutions
- Management of crisis situation
- Determining vulnerability of critical infrastructure in prospective or retrospective mode, to the risk of airborne contamination.
- Assistance in the preparation of action plans in real time
- Assistance for the restoration of infrastructure in post-event mode.
- Optimization of surfaces to be decontaminated.